“Port failure” VOIP not working

• What is your character name in New World: Bluedemonde
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: “port failure” which causes VOIP to not work and be disabled
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: it is a bug that has been around since early builds
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not being able to use voice chat to communicate
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, we have to restart the game fully to fix it.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: all you need to do is recall back to your house, the game will give a message “cannot connect to voice”

I have been having this problem since the 1.1 update. It gives me an error everytime I fast travel for the first time saying failed to join voip server and I can’t use VOIP after that point.
character: Master_Cash
World: Ker-Is
After traveling:
gives error popup saying voip server connection failed and when I use voip:

I quit this game already, It only keeps getting progressively worse with every patch. Good luck out there though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.