1 FPS if I die in war wtf is this

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: RecklessKhan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: If I die the respawn screen goes 1 fps and it takes over a minute to go from 10 seconds till respawn it is so dumb.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes this game trash because this bug has been around for a long time but after this latest update it got worse.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    New World 2022.08.04 - 21.04.40.06_Trim
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
2 Likes

Often had this too. It’s a common problem.

Any fixes yet? Mine is hit or miss.

Having updated drivers has helped in the past but recently started having this issue in OPR with everything up to date and nothing changed on my end. This summer patch has made servers feel slow

Was it the merge, or the patch? I noticed stability worsen on merge. Whether it was physically because of the merge or because of the high population i’m not sure.

Currently on Ygg we did not get any merge, high population definitely

Bump