1.0.4 Patch Azoth Cost Issue

• What is your character name in New World:

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Jansenia

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Teleporting cost 3-4 times more after patch

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: yes

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

My Weight 500/1100 almost empty but nearest town coast is 310 Azoth it was 50-60 azoth before 1.04 patch with this weight

From Everfall border to Everfall Town teleport cost 310 Azoth with Empty Bag

the reduciton is based off forts you should show what reductions you normally get vs what your currently getting to give us a better idea.

1 Like

Wouldnt say this is a bug, this all depends on faction discounts, faction control bonus is what is causing it to be cheap, if you dont have that well its gonna cost more ofc https://i.gyazo.com/3eac1e122b313f2ac77ba875da65851a.png

How many times have you seen that teleporting from everfall to everfall costs 310 azoth? I already know what you said, it has nothing to do with it. Changed costs after 1.04 patch

I teleported thousands of times until I reached level 60 I know what the average costs are, if you watched the video you can see - 98 faction discount already there with that cost from windsward to windsward 148 azoth without discount 250 azoth.

Something is up with the teleportation calculations.

As shown here you can see the discounts are not consistent.

Ebonscale looks to be correct, while the Bluff isn’t giving the fort discount.
Weaver’s Fen looks right but First Light is missing the Faction discount.

It feels like they reworked the encumbrance cost too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.