1.2 Hidden changes

They are purposely making this game harder and more lengthy because they want people to come back every day to fulfil the need to complete the game, Little do they realise they are making the game so much worse that 70% of the pop from day 1 have quit. And they probs also realised no one will buy the game in the future so they are only doing things to benefit loyal customers whilst making new customers need to stay longer and grind harder to keep there numbers up

1 Like

You (or your overlords) don’t seem to realize that your company has already burned the bridge of trust. With the dev responses and datamining, it doesn’t appear that AGS is trying very hard at all to regain that trust, in fact they appear to be burning the ashes again.

Can you tell us one thing on the PTR that is an improvement that will increase our enjoyment of the game?

After spending two weeks prior to the holiday, and my week off for Thanksgiving to farm the materials for my voidbent set (that’s after working up to Armoring 200), I make the pieces and then find out it’s getting nerfed. Not only that, but the Harvesting set (600 GS) I got for free from AGS is now going to be nerfed by AGS. Explain the logic?

2 Likes

I hope u feel stoopid about that

Hello. I was wondering if we can get official word on whether or not boosters will be released onto the cash shop in the new year? With all these changes in end game progression, it certainly seems like AGS is on the verge of releasing these convenience items to be bought by players who do not wish to waste their time. Is the upcoming release of cash shop boosters what ultimately triggered all these new changes? Thank you for your time in answering.

2 Likes

So it will only take one month to get 7 items to Expertise 600 just by ONLY using the gypsum method, based on the time delay to crafting the casts/orbs. This is if you started at 500 Expertise. So probably more like 15 days when you combine with the other methods of raising Expertise?

Doesn’t sound very difficult at all.

We hear your ask and we have posted December PTR Patchnotes here: December PTR Patch Notes

Please keep in mind these patch notes are for the PTR and may not reflect Update 1.2 on the live game.

5 Likes

No, a month only if you do all 7 orbs every day. Which you won’t. For the average player probably only 2-3 a day. So you are looking at a few months assuming that you log in and grind your daily orbs every single day for months. Which sounds like misery incarnate.

3 Likes

You know dude, I’m not happy at all with the state of this game and where it is going , but I Commend you on showing up and here and talking to the people. Acknowledging that the team has made mistakes and is trying to improve . It’s not easy to shovel everyone’s shit.

4 Likes

“Showing up here and talking to people”? ARE YOU FKIN KIDDING ME? THIS GUY JUST COPY/PASTED THE PATCH NOTES WE A RANTING ABOUT SINCE IT WAS PUBLISHED!

3 Likes

Moreover this post is about “hidden changes” yet he linked us the exact same patch notes with all these hidden changes missing…
HE HAS TO BE TROLLING US

You get that this guy is just a messenger yeah? I thought he said something about not all changes being in the ptr patch notes and all of them will be when the patch hits.

No, I am linking to notes provided by the actual team, this was not generated from Reddit datamining.

3 Likes

The guy showed up to a (understandably) hostile environment and tried to answer questions, then came back to that hostile environment and delivered patch notes we were demanding, and managed to keep his cool the entire time. Give credit where credit is due.

3 Likes

Do we tell him?

looks like someone already did

Sooo like I was saying, the “Hidden changes” found through datamining are not included
Thanks for answering tho

1 Like

Thank you!

I have also criticized the patch notes in the past for being vague. These are MUCH better and the details are appreciated. Thank you to or Luxendra or whomever has been working on them this tim.

1 Like

So your ptr, which is designed for players to test changes, and give feedback, doesnt document what has changed?

You certainly must realize this automatically makes your ptr ineffecient at doing its job right?

4 Likes

You can find the December PTR patchnotes here: December PTR Patch Notes
We’ll work to get them up earlier in the future.

3 Likes

Hey no big deal they just LIED to us AGAIN. Nothing to see here. Time gate stealth nerf squad is at it again. This time with a gold sink to counteract their ridiculous tax changes.

I am again at a loss for words how this team can be this duplicitous and think the game will survive.

Double You Tee FFFFFFF

2 Likes

Listen to yourself.

Past the point of decency over a video game.

A video game.

$39 video game.

My god man, get a grip. If you can’t stay civil over something as trivial as this…please for the love of all things holy…stop gaming.

None of this is worth getting past the point of decency.

5 Likes