136 YEARS! cooldown on buying gypsum orb

• What is your character name in New World: inbarsto
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: after update my cooldown for buying gypsum orb is 1192808 hours (136 years +/-)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: blocking leveling/getting umbral shards
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: login to the game

Same Issue

• What is your character name in New World: Nacognaweto
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rocabarra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: after update my cooldown for buying gypsum orb is 1192995 hours (136 years +/-)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to purchase Gypsum orb
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: login to the game

Having the same issue on El Dorado. Shows “1193031:56:26 time remaining” before I can purchase another one. YIKES!

We’re aware and currently working on this! Please check out our megathread here: [Megathread] New World Heart of Madness Update Bug Reporting

Thank you for fixing this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.