200 or 2000 GOLD? Housing Compensation?

Dear AGS Team , in a post you promised 2000 Gold but patch notes only show 200 ???

What happened?

should read better :wink:

Blockquote The first house discount reduces the purchase price, but does not reduce taxes. However, the UI indicated to players that their taxes would be reduced, and it was only after purchasing the house and needing to pay taxes that they discovered they had to pay full price. We will compensate any player who purchased a house before the UI fix went out with 2,000 coins.

patchnotes

• The first house discount reduces the purchase price, but does not reduce taxes. However, the UI indicated to players that their taxes would be reduced, and it was only after purchasing the house and needing to pay taxes that they discovered they had to pay full price. We will compensate any player who purchased a house before the UI fix went out with 2,000 coins.

Before there was shown 200 only…
But thanks looking forward to receive it…

Error

I received the same pop-up but the 2K Gold was applied to my account. I track having set amount of gold before logging off so i can quickly see how much i get from market on login.

1 Like

that is the message you recieving it^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.