24 hour ban for exploiting? Sign me up!

The title says it all. Please post links to your favorite exploits in this thread! Apparently, nobody is getting anything but a slap on the wrist. If I have the possibility of spending 20 minutes vs 20 days on getting what I want, without actual punishment… guess what? I choose more fun, which I have with better stuff, so I go the fast route.

/s

I’m obviously kidding. But wth guys? Are you afraid you will lose your player base or something? I’m about to go do heinous things to your game because you’re acting this way toward ToS breakers. 24-hour bans are nothing. It’s permaban or not enough for anyone who dupes etc., and I simply can’t comprehend how you allow anyone who does so back into the game.

TRANSPARENCY, PLEASE!

REMOVE YOUR FUCKING EXPLOITS SECTION FROM THE PUBLIC EYES, PLEASE, OR PEOPLE WILL USE THEM FOR THEIR OWN SAKE.

The community management aspect of this game is a hellhole. You communicate a lot but are unclear. I was happy with how you did things until today. I need proof that people who dupe etc. are permabanned, and I need proof that the community managers/devs actually deal with ToS offenders because right now it’s very meek to think they do.

One more time: PUBLIC BUGS AND EXPLOITS SHOULD NOT BE A THING, THIS IS THE GREATEST MISTAKE YOU’VE MADE IN THAT SENSE.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.