250-300 const perks are useless in my opinion

hi everyrone,
i just wanted to ask if the 250 const and the 300 const passives would ever be reworked.
i’m a tank pvp player since the release of the game and i made some big changes in my build to make myself the most usefull and reliable tank player for my party/guild.
atm i’m playing with ss-wh with the +10% dmg passive for my party members and the full cc wh build.
i end wars with 700k dmg and good utility but still it’s not the playstyle i’d like to play!
i find myself being forced to play 300 strenght-200 const because the 200strenght-300const is completely useless.
we are talking about a difference in hp of roughly 5k hp (more or less 1 second difference in the middle of a point) and the 2 passives that i’m getting at 250const-300const are completely useless
let’s be realistic at 250 i’m getting -60% dmg reduction when full health with a cd on this passive…something that COULD be usefull in pve but useless in pvp. there’s no real scenario where u can get a oneshot dmg in war and be saved by this passive.
the 300const passive in the other hand it’s a +20% duration on ccs that i make…in a real war scenario with everyone spamming aoe dmg my ccs will last like 0,2 seconds.

i’m hoping on a rework on these to make 300const real worth the effort.
like a +30% hp flat on the 300const passive…to AT LEAST go over the 20k hp…or maybe a reduction on the ccs that i receive! something that could make tanks more valuable in war and maybe real tanks!

2 Likes

Constitution is the least balanced attribute already. What you are asking for is over kill.

It is balanced for non-tankers (or for those who have never played a tank in their life).

At the moment, the “tank” class, is useless in war and OPVP, you don’t do enough damage as a DPS and you don’t have all these HP / Utilities that can make up for this lack of DPS, ergo, useless.

I think a rework of AT LEAST 1 of the two passive 250/300 is the only thing that can make a tank make the leap in quality (higher HP or less duration of the CC received).

Or give us a gem that scales in COS :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.