3 hour downtime to patch 2 bugs?

I think they check on which servers you all are at and time this kind of patches just to show you how much they hate you.

Like “when are they coming back from work? Yeah, let’s just patch them into oblivion and watch their rage!” After all it’s the only way for them to fight back all the abuse on the platform.

Must be something like that.

/sarcasm off

2 Likes

Do you have reason to believe this or is it something you just came up with?

exploits

Lets just hope theyre fixing the dupe that is clearly going on atm.

don’t be such a snow flake

Addressing 2 things is not various. How about the rendering issue when you fast travel? How about the chat bug where you have to log out every hour to fix? How about chest not giving you anything? How about the 1k other issues that this game has that is more pressing then a 3 hour downtime to compensate people.

Continuing the discussion from [Downtime] Addressing Various Issues - December 9th/December 10th:

2 Likes

cracks that are becoming more apparent

After last patch chests have become invisible when I TP to a new zone forcing a relog. Everyone I played with yesterday experienced the same issue. We were clipping through rocks and getting stuck in objects near Mangled Heights. Sirens Stand walkways were bugged as hell and people were falling through them. I think there are much bigger issues they need to focus on than a few players who missed out on some gold. 3 hours is a ridiculous downtime for that.

2 Likes

This exactly what is going on at my Friday day off since the game start,

1. I wake up and get my face ready for a good gaming time
  2. Prepare my cup of coffee
  3. Log in
  4. game down.
    ill change the routine to be as follow:
  5. Ill be waking up and turn on the PC, login and check the game, if its work ill do the rest.
    Stop this shit now otherwise you will be claimed for this shit!
5 Likes

Dont worry when first big update comes, servers will ne offline for 1 week, and then they will need 3 weeks to fix all bugs.

2 Likes

yet we all keep coming back

We completely don’t understand and we have no more Patience.

Give us our money back, and after you fix your shit build up system you used, we may be back.

mass refunds

i could care less

This will be a true Story…

3 hours is minimal maintenance length

2 Likes

why can you just do the downtimes in 2am - 5am per time zones for the servers? less people will affected, but doing it like 6pm night times for 3 hours is fucked.

5 Likes

Prime time for being in school or at work.

patch 2 bugs? kinda are they improving the said 2 bugs but not fixing? well if hope they are not planning to add more

I doubt …