300 con Grit vs 300 Str Grit

I would like the player’s opinion. At the moment 300 Con benefits are just terrible for Tanks.

At the moment for Dps, Heavy attacks have Grit for Great Axe & Hammer.

Having Grit on Str just makes the builds mindless. If anything, Being a tank, We should have Grit at 300 Con so we don’t get knocked around like rag dolls.

13 Likes

the grit for tank is amazing, but I don’t know if only in skill it would be good, because most of the skills we use of sword and hammer already have grit, so it would only serve to fix a problem they created themselves (change in leaping strike) . so i think grit should be like the STR bonus.

2 Likes

I agree, I think we should have Grit for LA & HAs.

1 Like

I believe that the 300 Con Bonus needs to be reworked.

4 Likes

tank with 300 str like the rest of us do =P ?

1 Like

Grit should be put around 200 con imho. And maybe some +% dmg bonus or attack speed to 300str in place of grit.

That is asking for a Buff to Melee. Grit is suppose to me the Ultimate ability pretty much.
Having attack speed for 300 Str sounds like the right way to go.

But 300 Con = Grit means that if you want to be unstoppable, you should lose out on dmg.

2 Likes

It isn’t right though. So you are a bruiser with Taunts then.

I would put:

• Grit at 200 Cons and + 20% armor at 300 Cons
  • +10% damage for 300str

but we can’t really just change it all, right.

1 Like

I would only change the 10% Damage to 5% Damage and 5% Attack Speed to benefit slower weapons like WH & GA

1 Like

Yea. Con means you dont do that much dmg so grid would work with that. Also make sens to buff attack speed for 300str or sth like that.

2 Likes

grit is a very strong buff to be at 200 con, with this change, you only make GA/HW even stronger. the idea of ​​putting the grit buff at high con values ​​250-300 is to prevent melee dps from having grit without losing something in return.

1 Like

You want hatchets with more attack speed? :eyes:

1 Like

no no no 200 con is way way way to easy to get as soon as you reach 600 gs everyone would have grit it be so annoying hahah even fire staff users would have grit hahah

2 Likes

I would agree with this. You would have to sacrifice some Str to get the bonus from Con of Grit. But if you decide to go 300 Str instead, You can then get the Bonus dmg and Bonus Attack speed.

1 Like

Also true. I think that 250 Con would be the middle ground. So you would have to sacrifice dmg to get it.

why not? if you make it like 3-5sec attack spped busth with 30sec CD?

300 str shouldnt be straight attack speed but should just be faster heavy charge speed

You basically dont need more that 200 con as a tank unless your healer is terrible or your not very good at avoiding damage acrively that you can and should avoid as a tank. Nearly all tanks i know are running 200 con and rest in str and when shield fix hits well be 300 str 200 con. The threat modifiers at higher levels suck. Our threat doesnt scale well as there is very little dps growth in tank gear where as dps focus strictly on damage and gain more as they level.

Id really like to see hated and carnelian gems rolled into a single sns mastery perk to alliw us more options on itemization.

I also think that con needs to scale stamina is some small part so that between a sturdy perk and reaching 300 con you have 150% stamina when blocking allowing for more block uptime or something that works in aoe situations like stamina regenerates 5% faster for each enemy in 8m.

Ive heard and pitched moving grit to 300 con but that would be ultra rough on dps and really isnt what tanks need. We need perminent grit when a shield is being held.

2 Likes

That is also another good thing for AGS to take in consideration.