3.4k money trade *POOF* gone

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Jacob Kielbasa

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I made a trade with a guildie for a +40 constitution cooking recipe, for 3,4k. He got the recipe, I never got the gold. The gold is gone from his wallet, but it never reached mine…

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am missing out on 3,4k gold

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I am missing 3,4k gold

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:afbeelding_2021-11-09_095923

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Make a trade with someone and trade gold

Give me back my gold…

So this is the Amazon ticket system? Basically you’re screwed when their devs mess you up, and you end up swimming upstream? Wonderfull

Awesome job Amazon…

Most things just get “escalated” or passed on to the devvs from here I believe. I don
't know that any resolution ever comes from them on here for people.

poof

Most shitty ticket system ever, a true American corporation. Awesome. Might just go back to ffxiv or something.

Are you sure you’re not confusing ticket system with forms? Because this is the forums.

OP is lost lmao

When I go in the game to report an issue, I get forwarded to these forums. Then I get to choose between “known issues” or report something new, which points me directly to these.

So if you know another way to actually send in a ticket, like any other normal MMO normally has the option for, I would love to hear it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.