3v3 Arena Bug - no more game for you sir

• What is your character name in New World: LubiePiwo
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After 1st game oif given day you cant play any more. Sometimes it does happen sometimes it does not. Was thinking it does only if you lose, but no. It does not matter if you win or lose.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can play solo 3vs3 for week+ now
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone)

Also this yellow ? icons does say that penalty was aplied for leaving match. And its not true.

If you hover over the “Play” button, does it say anything? And does relogging into the game fix it?

Did you get a group invite? You can’t join Arena If a invite is pending.

Reloging does not fix it. It goes away after like 1h ±
Play button - dunno - will tell u next time it does happen. Probably tommorow.

@Bunga no invites.
Just play 1 arena and it does happens but not always. And it has to be first game of the day. Happend to me like 5-6 days and few times to my clan mates.

Estou com o mesmo problema e ja ate reinstalei o jogo e nada continua assim , nao aparece nada escrito mais se eu tiver em pt com alguem e essa pessoa puxar a arena vai , mais solo eu nao consigo fica puxando arena uma seguida da outra…

Sry but didnt happen today. Maybe tommorow so i can check button hint.

1 Like

Today is also not the day. Will report more when it happens again. Whole week before u had just 1 day when i didnt happen.

@Aenwyn

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshot. This’ll help us narrow it down. We’re looking into this!

And just to confirm, you’ve never had it happen except for your first game of the day and you didn’t receive any kind of disconnect error?

There is no DC. You end game normaly - no mater if you win or lose and this happens. Dunno what does triggers it.

You sure you’re not signed up for a war?

Yes im sure.

Got same problem after Every arena 3v3. For me it goes away in 10-15 mins. If im in group leader still can Q me and i dont have problem, but since im usually solo it just painful.

Im starting to think this might have sth to do with skipping windows in game that does show azoth salt and pvp exp reward - you can do that by pressing esc and go right to final summary window. But it just a wild quess that should be tested.

Well did test my theory today again and i got that ban. So what i did i think all this times: spam ESC after you finish last round, so it will skip PVP reward screen.

What happens here i think are bad developers and no or bad testers. Im guessing that on screen with pvp rewards there is a change of application state that does mark user as “arena_quit_match=false” while on start of the arena its “arena_quit_match=true” so when we skip that screen we stay as person that left the game. If this is how devs coded this, that flag change should be done on match summary screen and ESC button should be locked untill flag is changed.

@Aenwyn well 3 things are sure about this bug:

1. it occurs only if you play 1 arena game in given day.
  2. does not matter if you win or lose
  3. does not matter if you wait for reward screen or not

I dont see anything common to understand what does couse this bug. Screen theory was icorrect.

I have this bug occurs after EVERY SINGLE game. No matter how much or when I play. I also did not identify any logic - trying to exit any way I still get it.
This is clearly interface bug - no real penalty, I still can put me in Q in the group (for that someone else has to Q - my interface is still gray/inactive).

I came back to the game because of this mode, and now I can’t play… Great.