460 strength 50 con tank | lazarus m10 void gold

3 Likes

This is awesome!!

1 Like

only mofo to try some crazy shit like this and pull it off!

1 Like

This is not a tank, you are DPS.

10 Likes

ok then! 50 con dps, tanks laz!

3 Likes

well this is a good exemple how tanks is usless , whit 300+ con. i mean he is good on game and he doo dps roll whit tanking skils and gems etc …

4 Likes

Yep, AGS hate Tank and now Healer aswell

5 Likes

You are not very clever, are you?
How does AGS hate tanks, when you can tank woth 50con and have a blast killing everything while tanking?
Please explain?

1 Like

This reinforces what i think, that you just dont need tanks. 4 dps + healer is mostly gking to be ideal as long as the dps play with some level of awareness of famage coming on them

3 Likes

well , explain to me what is tanking in game? just wear as SnS and put "tunting " gem… i cant see anything more then that …
i think 100% tanks in pvp is usless , low dmage , low mobility, -60% heal.( if you try to heal…etc) and ofc shield what is broken in 2 hits even if u have all percs and max con …so tank in pvp is 0
lets talk about pve : same… low dmage , low mobility, -60% heal.( if you try to heal…etc)…
BUT! just ignor as tank… so go as dps… 150 con … max 200 and put all in Dex or Str. or… int…( not sure if FS or IG/ VG have taunt…) or just 100 in CON becasue in next patch will come MEGA HEALERS whit 30+% heal in light( we talk about pve …yes )
So end -story tanking would mean heavy armored DPS whit "taunting " gems that all .and ppl will ignor huge cons cos many way is usless ,

1 Like

How do you NOT have like 1,000 likes for this video?!?!?!?

1 Like

Imagine having a game with near endless possibilities to spec a character and then insisting to play one that does not work very well. Just because you have to do that in other games. And then complain about it.
Kinda funny.

1 Like

well to have endless possibilities to spec a character or 0 is big diffrence , and that game gives 0 spec a character , sorry i mean 2 ways GA / VG in light armor 90% of pvp players or …10% light armore and LifeStaff and VG … yes 2 big possibilities! great game !!

1 Like

that dmg is ridicoulus wth?

400 Int Mage and i go with max 4.2k crits on vg :rofl: :rofl:

30+ k on endboss lol…

so strange, with vg. max trophys, ancient bane, coating etc i hit for 20k crits in his down phases…

1 Like

people dont like change, or hot girl stuff, or me. or all 3. thanks for the compliment <3

very funny ineed.

This isn’t a tank, it’s a DPS with Carnelian gems. Just stop, please.

AGS doesn’t know what Holy Trinity is and they don’t care. The classic Tank is useless in this game.

2 Likes

im glad they dont agree, cause the holy trinity sucks.

1 Like

Can’t get around the Trinity in PVE if you tried. GW2 does but the focus is not on dungeons in that game. If you have a better solution, please feel free to post it. Looking at that video the “tank” almost died several times on TRASH mobs. Nope. Not a tank.

1 Like

That’s using a “Fallout 76” mentality there (a game that refuses the holy trinity and just makes everyone do damage), and the game just fell apart in about 2 years because people got bored with the same old drivel.

2 Likes