5-man war team; Team member colour flags on nameplates applied to war participants not in 5-man team

• What is your character name in New World: Kroft Kyoto
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bifrost / EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: During war, 5-man team player (coloured) markers showing on correct players when within the base, but being applied to other, non-team members when viewed outside of base in the thick of war. Team members CAN be seen on map (when opened), but are impossible to locate during common gameplay. Essentially makes both team orchestration and specifically healing cast impossible without constantly flipping to the map or guesswork
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Near-impossible to find 5-man team members to cast anything but cross-hair targeted skills
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No - bug persisted throughout duration of war despite multiple deaths and respawns at both base and secured flag
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A - was a very difficult to screenshot issue during war
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I believe the issue stemmed from multiple last-minute changes to Team members running up to the war start time (and possibly across the war start-time - i.e. war interface open and editable beyond start time of war, momentarily), alongside one team member from outside of the war declining the invitation multiple times., so the system tried to back-fill the group / team I was in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.