5+ Reekwater quests are very very broken (With Video)

There are a handfull of Reekwater quests where you have to trigger something and then defend yourself from waves of enemies. However, they often spawn upwards of 10x the normal amount of enemies all stacked on top of each other, making it impossible to win the fight unless you have a large team.

• What is your character name in New World: Becquerel
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Saena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Duplicate enemies in wave killing quests
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Yes
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sometimes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It happens in all the reekwater quests where you have to defend yourself from waves of enemies.
4 Likes

So far Reekwater seems to be the most broken zone in the game. I have multiple quest that I can’t complete because of the spawn issues. I’m amazed the Devs haven’t gotten a hot fix out some of these are going on a week or more as known issues.

1 Like

This issue must get fixed ASAP. A bunch of people in my server get stuck in this quest and can’t proceed on Reekwater side stories.

+1 on this

+2

Still broken after todays patch. Currently 8 mobs on Paths Unseen on Saena server. Impossible to complete.

Reekwater should be ripped out of the map - Have hit numerous quest there like that

+1 still broken almost a month on from first report

Please fix the reekwater quests. For me, i’m stuck with SHivering Timbers (1), Burden of Atonement (2), Paths Unseen(3) because of the spawn issues. For shivering timbers particularly, the first time i started it, i was able to complete the first quest area in Scavenger’s Shore but i died in Bleachwood Coast and i cant continue the quest anymore. I abandoned the quest so I can start it again and now i have the spawn issues for it as well. For Buden of Atonement and Paths Unseen, i didnt even get the chance to do it the first time without the spawn bugs.

I just want to finish all the quests T_T

1 Like

Would really love to finish Trail of the Alchemist … Reekwater still having spawn issues…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.