58% Everfall Quests - Stuck

• What is your character name in New World: Vezz

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: An achievement seems impossible to complete.
    The achievement can be found under : Quests - Territory Stories - 58% “Keep playing in Everfall to complete this hidden achievement.”

• Is this a bug? yes

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Cannot progress toward this achievement.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Complete all available quests in Everfall, once they are all completed. The achievement is at 58% and cannot be increased anymore.

• When did this happen? 2022-10-19 & 2022-10-24 on an alt.

I have also tried completing the “faction change” quests but it did not increase the %.

7 Likes

Same boat, but im purple and i have the yellow and green quests at the same part you do. 58%…

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll get this over to the development team ASAP.

1 Like

As an additional remark, Barkimedes no longer offer the repeatable side quest for “The Amrine Excavation” and “Starstone Barrows” expedition. I do not have those quests in my journal either.

The Barkimedes quests are specifically disabled right now due to the bones not dropping.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. It stops at 58%

Same Problem

same here

I have the same issue, where I only have two quests of joining the other two factions that I’m not interested in, only difference is I’m stuck at 52%.

58% here

Same Issue stuck at 58%
Have every zone completed + all elite weapon quests done in the game.

Same issue, stuck at 58%.

same. 58%

1 Like

Same issue, ive been all colors for the reason that I would be able to complete my quests and found a home in a company now and have no interest in moving colors again. Please allow the opposite faction quests to be completed even if youre not taking the faction choice so we can complete the achievements thank you

Small update.
I started a new character on the Fresh Start World and got different result :

I have a lot of quest remaining outside of Everfall to find the missing one.

1 Like

58% here on Maramma, still stuck

is there any update to this?

have the same all Territory Stories DONE and this one in Everfall 58% and what now ?
and when You focus to do working achivement system all the time counters 0/XXX or misses texts

server => TIR NA NOG

The development team is checking into this, unfortunately other than that I have no further updates. I’ll let you know if I do.

Welcome to the New World forum community and thank you for this info.