595-600 Weaponsmith Bug

• What is your character name in New World: Wulfarik Mukija

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lilith

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I crafted five greatswords for my friend this evening. All mats were max, UI clearly showed 595-600 for the rolls. Only one rolled 595, the rest rolled below the supposed minimum.

• Is this a bug? Absolutely.

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: It cost myself and my friend a boatload of asmo, ebony, iron battle medals, scarabs, etc.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Mats were completely lost.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Wish I had taken one, but I was completely stunned.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Craft any item at 595-600 a few times, basically.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 1/24/2023, around 10:40-10:50 PM EST.

Is it possible that your rent expired justbefore you crafted? I had that happen once to me.

No. I still had 595-600 after crafting.

I’ve had this same issue when doing arcanist crafting but never with weaponsmithing. It hurts when you’re dumping high level mats into crafting and ya don’t get the product you’re expecting.

I feel your pain though. This game can be buggy and I usually craft 1 item at a time.

Hello @Skjoldr

Hope you are having a great week so far I can understand this situation is frustrating and the resourcers used to craft these items are really important.
This can be scalated by a web ticket so the team can properly investigate it.

Best Wishes Adventurer!