625+ GS increasement

I am not a very active player. I play from the start daily, have 1100 hours, most of that times is wasted in pvp activities and queue times on first days.

I have GS625 probably around 1 month.

Guessing there is tons of people who have 625 long long time ago.

Maybe it is time to increase max GS? BIS is really hard to get while everything else is max.

1 Like

what we really need is 610GS drop rates. we need more 3 perk gear. 2 perk gear in alot of cases is enough to scrape by but only the rich have a nice 3 perk set.

3 Likes

Bruh are u serious? Please AGS ignore this post. You do not represent the typical nor the casual player and you have to understand why this is a bad idea. In a normal MMO with a normal player base and normal amount of content, then MAYBE in 6 months (1 year anniversary) they should increase the max GS. I think right now the devs are still working on getting this game to have a good foundation and a good endgame loop.

10 Likes

Why ?
M10 gives 6k shards.
16 x M10 is 625GS full set.
16 x M10 = 8 hours of content? That is like 4-5 days for casual player.

2 Likes

They just increased it lik 2 months ago?

1 Like

That is what I am trying to say, it is not a big content.

I mean if u are all so negative we can keep it like this, but its pretty boring with progression ngl.

For example if I have pvp gear 625 with 2 decent perks I’m kinda finished till autumn update, because to buy bis for 300k takes too much time to farm and its not worth it, meta will switch and gear will be outdated.

I agree with OP 625 GS is piece of cake you can do whole 1 set in 2-3 days… Since I came back last month I upgraded sets for mage, melee, bow and healer … Maybe when they add new dungeon they will increase GS cap, or maybe add only dropable 4 perks items.

would love to see some tier pieces with set bonuses tbh.

Smells like a rich kid, buying coins
To havw all the gear allready 3/3 to make it 625

Smells like a rich kid, buying coins
To havw all the gear allready 3/3 to make it 625

U clearly havent read :smiley:

Agree gear with 2 correct perks is enough to catch up and u play as equal with guys who has 3 BIS perks. Imo not worth buy items for 300k, when they will add another good perks your new one will become average or weak … same like they added shriking fortification and averasion perks became average.

a lot of people like myself have had their main sets 625 for some time and almost have 2nd and third sets 620+.

its probably something to put on the table sooner rather than later tbh.

Ask for content, rather than this . You just wanna upgrade your gear but what for ? I came back like a month ago. I’m way more casual than you. I have no coins to buy boosts, even if i had i wouldn’t buy since doing dungeons is the only thing i can do right now (Cause i don’t wanna get in Opr and get rekted by overgeared players) . I feel like if they keep increasing gs there wont be anyone coming back to this game . It’s already hard now for some of us.

1 Like

Hell nah

1 Like

I think it’s too early for an increase. Maybe at the end of year 1 sure.

Not sure how you expect casuals to be clearing M10s in 30 mins. I haven’t cleared a normal Depths run with casuals in under 40 mins yet… It is possible to do M10s in the time you said but maybe not a full team of casuals unless you all know exactly what to do and have the skill to pull it off.

It would be useful to know roughly where the playerbase is in terms of GS level so this increase can drop at the right time for the majority. Looks like for you yes it’s the right time but for me it’s a long way off.

Probably many ppl lost their finance source. As 6k Umbral Shards cant be sold for 30-60k like at beginning. Now more and more ppl are able to do M8-M10 and farm Umbral Shards for themself.

Not sure how you expect casuals to be clearing M10s in 30 mins. I haven’t cleared a normal Depths run with casuals in under 40 mins yet… It is possible to do M10s in the time you said but maybe not a full team of casuals unless you all know exactly what to do and have the skill to pull it off.

Casual doesnt mean random. I play casually 3 h per evening with some friend list players that i met in game.

Actually yesterday did genesis for no fee with 4 casuals, we did M10 in 28 minutes.

Anyway, point was that there is no goal to farm if even EF+WW owner doesn’t have BIS and they have xxxxxx more income. And when you can’t aim for bis as casual, that means u completed gearing process which is a huge part of MMO.

I don’t think so, first they should add more content and fix the PVP, I have 1700 hours and hopefully I have the voidblent at 618 and my pvp build at 610, professions 5 from 7 to 200.
It’s not time to upload GS yet, they should put more content before to make it more attractive and upload it faster, you have to think about those players who just reached 600.

not all of us like to be making mutations.
I have 14 mutated orbs gathering dust in my inventory XD, because not all of us like it.

The title of the thread should be renamed to. “Make New World even less inviting to new and returning players.”

1 Like