7 day rollback? are you serious?

lol

Saw this as well. If they don’t actually rollback the entiere server it will be an economic disaster with all people who bought everything in the TP being basically deleted from the game. And believe some people went crazy with these golds.

1 Like

What will happen with our time used to grind for the last 7 days?
Time is money for us to not just for you. is this a new technology with what you are dealing with? Or are you hiring just apprenticeships to do the work, to do the practice on us.

6 Likes

reason… at last

they ain’t gonna care buddy, let’s face it even when they compensate them mess up…,. they ignore messages/posts messed up trading posts they don’t care seriously im thinking about finding another game

the post is not true, there’s no 7 days rollback, check the official announcement

8 Likes

Like really really serious ?

I hope someone makes some serious alternative, since i’ve not seen that in the past 6 years.

Detele this post, they won’t do a 7 days rollback. I don’t know why you saying that.

2 Likes

Why does taking the post down take you 14 minutes ?? xD

Thought this is nw forum, not dyslectics anonymous.
They will roll back 14 days!!! READ

3 Likes

It’ll be 2 hours maximum. What the hell is wrong with these utter idiots, constantly spreading bs like this…

7 Likes

I will quit this game if they do that 100%

1 Like

This is false information. This is a doctored image, there was no post saying there would be a 7 day rollback.

3 Likes

Dyslexic, it’s an awful word to spell even if you’re not dyslexic.

6 Likes

TY! classic self-ownage :joy:

2 Likes

2 weeks!

1 Like

6 Likes

nothing wrong with that - who doesn’t?

1 Like

Are you twelve? Maybe you shouldn’t trust everything you see

1 Like

I think this is not a full-fledged game, but just a testing ground for developers without experience. Sadly.

3 Likes