80% positive reviews is proof these forums are filled with haters

Haters from some forever hated/forever dying or forever in development/forever milking gullible would-be players of some rival company pretending to be actual players providing “feedback”, meanwhile all I see is hate-filled insults directed at AGS personally, trying hard to create a toxic environment, push people away and convince AGS to kill the game.

13 Likes

This guy makes quality threads.

4 Likes

All I’m seeing here is a very long, not very coherent run-on sentence.

1 Like

1 Like

These are new players. Give them some months/year to be on the same stage as the people on the forums.

3 Likes

1 Like

Recent Reviews
Cropped image.

Reality

15 Likes

Yes the game is so amazing that NW dropped 100K concurrent players in 2 months,
not sure what people on these forums are complaining about!

18 Likes

Thank you for that complinent :rofl:.

2 Likes

Looool the kid has me blocked. Maybe we should ask his GPT god what it thinks?

15 Likes

Enjoying seeing all the haters getting fished out of these forums with the simple title being the bait that shamefully makes them display their hatred so openly and AGS mods letting them be without a perma ban to their account at the game license level.

You should definitely get into politics.

1 Like

8 Likes

I asked chatGPT

10 Likes

Bahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

“Well known hate filled hater.”

1 Like

His GPT god has spoken.

11 Likes

No. It does show game is good and ppl on forum want game to stay alive. Thats it.

3 Likes

This is the real answer. If people are active on the forums and actually bother sitting here spending their precious time on this earth arguing about a video game they have no financial stake in what so ever. That means they passionately care about the game one way or another. If they are saying nice things or mean things, anyone who spends their time on a friggin video game forum deffinitely cares about the game.

If the forums suddenly die out and there is not much activity that’s when a game needs to just get scrapped and shut down entirely. That ship has sunk cuz nobody cares about it anymore.

10 Likes