A lot of resources can not be harvested

• What is your character name in New World: Chim
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Antillia (EU)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: E.g. south entrance of Everfall. There a couple of herbs. One of them is not harvestable. The β€œE” shows up on the UI, but the action can not be performed. This happens a lot. Every hour I have 1-2 such resources all over the world.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i do not get the resource
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: The screenshot is from a Hemp near Cygnus
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: go try to harvest. It happens to all players who try.

1 Like

To maybe add a bit more information. I have seen this happen when someone else harvested / partially harvested a resource. In some cases the resource does not update that it is exhausted and still shows as harvestable resource for other players.
It could be the same here, that the resource is already exhausted but the state is not updated.

I was able to reproduce the bug (on accident) a couple of different ways.

1. Harvest the node until the last tick of the timer, then walk away. The node is now marked as harvested, but does not grant resources, nor disappear.
  2. Some nodes, particularly very large young trees, will cycle through the entire timer, then freeze once it’s exhausted. You have the option to either wait for whatever is hanging up the process that awards resources and triggers the tree-falling animation, or return to step 1 and forfeit that resource node.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.