A new start for new world

With the recent update patch notes released the game seems to be more and more promising to become what we all want it to be.
I am very happy to see that the big game breaking bugs/exploits are being addressed in a proper amount of time, and that those who abused them are feeling the wrath of the ban hammers.
Yesterday I made a topic explaining why I just might be taking a break from new world, but with the fixes coming there just might be hope sooner than expected. My only concern is if there might be more bug/exploits revealed due to these upcoming updates. I truly hope this is not the case and the game continues to progress in a positive direction.
I think the changes being made to azoth and gold cost for respecing was an amazing decision seeing as I personally have a build for every weapon and so do many others.
I am very proud of AGS for taking care of business and delivering punishment to those who exploited the games bugs as well as delivering the spam gold sellers to what ever Verizon of new worlds hell is. Thank you very much for your hard work, I know for a fact my company will be seeing a lot more active members playing once again as long as there are no other game breaking exploits to come.

As always thank you for your time, and keep the comments pretty❤️

~King Dopey~

sir can u help me ? my account has blocked to login why? plase help me i not make third application or bug i just play .
Server AP Yulbrada

I do apologize, but I do not have information on this. If I did I would gladly direct you in the right direction. My best advice to give would to be searching up your situation via “google” or trying to find a YouTube video explaining how to resolve this. I will try to search for something and if I find something I will link you the URL so you can see what you need to do, but im not sure if I will be able to.

please try this link to see if it helps you resolve your issue
HOW TO FIX LOGIN ERROR AND CONNECTION ERROR ON NEW WORLD (SHORT AND SIMPLE) - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.