About new patch stam rework and iframes!

I was going to make a really long feedback but i can say it in 2 words.

non sense…

Since arenas came to ptr all i see is Bow spear (my act build) Bow rapier Fs rapier or bb fs…

what ive seen is that a melee without a healer cant kill… he dies by the time he gets at melee range…

The only thing that worked against dex or int builds was BB and its because its completely non sense skill that gives 8 slowed sec to your opponent…

Lots of people (i mean almost everyone i asked) dont want the new stam rework… are you going to release it to live?? it will make more bad than good…

Why is allways active the iframe in the dodge? if you reduce it, it will solve the problem… Same with people complaining against rapier and ripostes…

If riposte only had the iframe active until the first hit, not all the people that hits him while the animation is still going and after… would make more sense to me…

The hatchet is in a bad state with its currently hitbox (i think), i tested it in a bunch of big sized bosses and half of the attacks wont register… in pvp the same, it looks like im at my opponent face but the hit wont register…

What do you think about the new stam rework? i dont like the mechanics in its current state in ptr, feels like another game… i dont know tbh, if it goes to live ill test it in all content, but probably is going to be a good bye…

Edit: (about hatchet) not latency issues since i have a pretty good latency… also it doesnt happen with any other weapon.

Hello AramLodbrok, I will make sure to get your feedback recorded and sent up the chain so that the Dev team can be made aware this. We appreciate you taking the time to come to the forums. Take care!

Thanks for the reply!! i have to say that i just realised that theres a bug that makes dodges shorter, now that i know it, i just wanted to say sorry for the “non sense” comment about the stam rework, now i think it makes a bit of sense to “balance” the dodges “issue” in any way possible.

I still think that the stam is perfect as it is in live, still thinking dodges need an iframe reduction at the end (in riposte too), in that way you need a perfect timing to dodge any attack or skill, so if you do it wrong you get punished at the end of the dodge animation.

I left the game in december because of its state, but i came back a month ago… the reason i came was because you are working really hard and talking to the community, also because of the game improvements… it changed in a really good way and if you keep listening to the community and working hard as you been doing… this game will recover lots of people… Read and take seriously the topics of the people that know very well the game mechanics, because at the end the “pro” players attract lots of people in to the game (yt videos, reddit, twitch for example).

melee is dead long ago in this game the only way to play melee is go full heavy and chain cc (amazing gaming experience XD)

and dont keep your hopes high with this reply… is like a bot saying we see that you exist XD

It’s a decaying slow. Skill is fine.

Skill is fine, but is not fine being slowed for 8s… no other skill gives you 8 slowed seconds… if it were 4s or 5s at max would make sense…

Well maybe im a little bit optimistic xD!

Leaping strike gives you a 50% slow for 8 seconds.

Ice showers 50% slow can last up to 7 seconds.

Net shot’s slow decays over time.

I didnt know that… ive been hit with leaping strike but never get slowed for more than 3s maybe im confused… but i still think 8s are a lot in pvp.

They have to hit you in the back to proc it, which is what people have been going for lately haha. It also gives them an empower if they have that perk.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.