Accepted Outpost rush queue, but the character was stuck in the settlement

• What is your character name in New World: Mownster
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themyscria (US east)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Character remained in the settlement after accepting the Outpost Rush queue
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Completely
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: after the 2 hour penalty I may or may not be (can’t tell yet)
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: No recording was done, but the steps will be described clearly below
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • I entered the settlement in Weaver’s Fen
  • Signed up for OPR then went to craft a few things before the que popped
  • Got the que pop on the way to the trading post (wanted to list my items before I accept the queue)
  • Missed the queue, listed my items and rejoined
  • By knowing that there weren’t a high number of players, I knew it’d pop instantly, or almost immediately
  • As soon as I’ve seen the queue disappear from the upper right corner I started spamming the accept key
  • The que got accepted, but my character remained still (no loading screen) - still inside the settlement. However, I’ve seen the party I’ve been assigned to, my teammates were like 10km far away and the points were displayed at the top
  • Tried to log out to the character menu and back in to see, whether I could just load back into the Outpost Rush game - no success
  • I had a void gauntlet, so I quickly ran outside, got my health low and killed my character using some mobs close to the settlement
  • I was given the option to spawn inside the Outpost Rush fort, however the loading screen never finished loading
  • I restarted the game and my character was then given the “regular” respawn options, given it was still dead, hence I spawned at the settlement
  • I’ve received a 2 hour queue penalty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.