Achievements still bugged

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Achievements are still bugged and as a result we miss out steam achievements. The case is without change since the beginning of the game.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Just log in every day or complete certain achievements.

The uninizialized/88 bug is still unchanged for achievements despite announcing the fix in three different patches. I still have it every day on the first login after starting the game and only several relogs make it go away.

An additional Bug is this: If you complete some achievements with a titel, you complete the achievement ingame but don’t get the titel and as a result also not the steam achievement because the steam achievements are connected to the claiming of the titel.

I had it happen to me when I bought my first house and now it happend again with the fishing quest:

I completed the last quest in the the fishing quest chain and the game made the achievement green but didn’t count it in the left list (should be 20/45):

Fish 4

I didn’t get the titel and because I couldn’t claim the titel I didn’t get the steam achievement:

BTW thanks to the uninizialized bug I have to claim my last titels everyday after a relog cleans the bug. You see in the picture that is also bugging the titel list.

Please make the steam achievements connected to the actual ingame achievement and not the claiming of the titel, so that I can complete them at least, even if the ingame achievements stay a bugged hell forever.

5 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Grim’ildan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vidblain
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have the same issue… I logged in today with 40.5% total achievement progress. However, every time I login the same achievement rewards pop up. So to fix this I log out and log back in. I also noticed that all my recent achievements aren’t updated in Steam. I went to verify file integrity and I logged back in but now I only have 39.3% total progress and lost my Lazurus completion achievement even though I have completed those quest lines for that expedition. Please help.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost Achievements
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, it only got worse.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/a
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Logging in then out then in again.

I’m still getting this as well, hasn’t it ‘been fixed’ 3 or so times now? Can we just have a toggle to ignore them or something if it’s hard to fix?

Still getting this everytime I start the game and an undefined and changing number of relogs needed each time to get it to go away.

3 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: Cloette
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nowhere
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Being spammed with all my achievements everytime i login.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: constantly having to click all the achievments when i login !!!
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, its there everywtime i log in/out of the game. every day since i started playing.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/a
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log out, then in !

This is driving me insane, everytime single time i login, i have to click all the damn achievments over and over and over… this bug has been the same fot me since day 1.

Which ones popup is odd, ass it seems to show the most rescent ones over and over, until i get a new one, then the oldest on the list vanishes, and shows the newest one in the mix.

Even after the december update I’m still getting this everytime I start the game and an undefined and changing number of relogs needed each time to get it to go away.

3 Likes

Since the length of time needed for relogging for this is steadily increasing over time (up to 30+ minutes now sometimes) I found an additional screw up.

The game is counting relogging as constant ingame time und you get afk kicked out of nowhere between relogs without a warning. Binding the afk timer to WASD was bad enough but that the game does not detect that you go to main menu… :skull:

if you do a verify they come back but then when you login next they go away again.
it acts like it is a permissions bug.

im not getting any achievement since i bought my first home (also bugged too ), i suppose to get a new achivement for hunting and nothing happended.
well, i cant get my titles too

Hey everyone and welcome to the community Deimonia! It’s really unfortunate to see y’all are still having this bug.

I’ve sent it to the developers to get looked into and fixed, and the extra information users in the thread have provided should help them resolve this.

1 Like

Still not working after the january patch and after months of reporting. Really annoying to play reload simulator for 30 minutes every time I start the game or have to relog because of other bugs.

2 Likes

Bump. This continues to be an issue for me and many others.

A month later and after the so called “bugfix” monthly update the whole problem still exists totally unchanged. Still have to relog up to 30 minutes every time I start the game or have to relog because of other bugs (from which not a single one was fixed too).

The march update didn’t fix anything. Still have to relog many times and when they are finally active, they are still displayed wrongly.

The databank issues seems to be even worse after the patch because now the achievements are displayed even more wrongly than before the patch.

Examples:

1 Like

You have been saying this for months. When will we get an actual progress update?

2 Likes

So bothersome having this problem still after all this time with them ‘bugfixing’ lots of stuff.

19/20 times there are no titles or achivements for me. It’s ridiculous.

Despite the patchnotes listing this as fixed there is no change at all in the behaviour of this bug. I still experience it everytime I start the game like described above.

After wasting 90 minutes relogging today (3 times 30+ min) I just found another part of this databank problem the games has. All my equipped items are not shown even though the character in the background is still equipped:

@Legumi I just got my next hickup with the system:

I just finished a mission achievement which is connected with a titel and a steam achievement. As it finished there was no pop up and no titel to accept. Since steam achievements only complete when the titel is accepted I also didn’t get that. Relogging didn’t change anything.

I had the same problem in the first week of release when my first house achievement behaved exactly the same. Months later it popped up when I bought my third house and the third house achievement got completed.

No change from todays patch @Legumi. Also posted in the mega bug thread again. The emptiness is still there when starting the game.

1 Like