Add 'War Mode' Plz!

Many ppl think new world war system is very well-maded.

and actually war is end-contents.

but only few ppl can participate it and has very short time.

so i think if we can q war mode (cross-server) it will be very fantastic

plz add ‘war mode’ AGS !! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That would be pretty cool indeed!

Fix war lag first tho plz.

Yes please do. Wars shouldn’t be limited to about 20% of the server population. Just make an opr play mode the war system.

Hey hey @ezssib! We see you!

We’ve seen this idea passed around in the forums and are happy to see more discussion on this topic.

1 Like

cough

Ahem, scuse me.

thx !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Suggested this long ago to fix war accessibility / roster issues as well as many other issues by instancing wars.

Better PvP by completely separating player influence over Settlements - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

Heyo! Thanks for pointing your thread out to me. Don’t mind if I just read over that here in a bit.

@GrailQuest I’ve seen you post some pretty awesome ideas and even better solutions. Although I am sorry your post didn’t gain traction from a Moderator or Dev at the time, I am more than happy to pop on over and read through the thread and grab additional feedback to pass along.

2 Likes

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.