Advice to the Devs/Mods

…close these forums.

As a gamer for 20+ years, I’ve never seen such a toxic, entitled and vitriolic forum for a game and its feedback. Scrolling through the various threads is extremely depressing. I strongly disagree with many of the posts that are being made - mounts this, economy that, this weapon is trash etc, etc. Most ordinary players will never come to give feedback here. If they glanced at the forums in its current state they would leave. You really do not want to balance your game around the feedback of such an angry, minority of players.

Stagger and scaling were already removed to try and appease a vocal few and look at the harm it has done to the game. I urge you to close this pit of toxicity and make the game you are passionate about, with your vision in mind. I made an account just to say this and will now leave.

Yours faithfully,
~The silent majority currently enjoying New World.

1 Like

“Hello i dont want to read feedback with other opinions than mine so please disallow feedback”

1 Like

The vibe on these forums are comparable to the vibe on the FFXIV forums in the first ~1 - 2 years. More often than not these sort of forums tend to be a cesspool of negativity and sour grapes. It’s just the way it is I’m afraid. Most people liking the game, are busy just playing :p.

1 Like

it’s not feedback, its screaming into the void.

So if you believe it ends in the void, why are you actually concerned?

While I agree some of the threads are toxic rubbish, there are also many asking valid questions or giving constructive feedback. While people are posting here it means that they care, closing the forum and not allowing people the opportunity to express their frustrations would be to the detriment of the game. Sensible moderation of the forum is required.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.