AFK system kicked me, at the reward screen of outpost rush together with my party

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Suzanita
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Well after an very active outpost rush game fighting the stupid Brutes that the enemy team spawns 24/7. We lost, the game ended, my friends and I proceed to the reward screen, clicked “continue” and we all got a pop-up that you normally get if you are afk… But we were not AFK, I had like 560k dmg, NOW I AM IN A 1.2k QUEUE TOGETHER WITH MY FRIENDS???
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I CANT LOG BACK IN TO PLAY BC OF THE STUPID QUEUE!!!
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: how I can PROVE IT, when u get instantly logged out
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    1 END OUTPOST RUSH GAME
    2 LOOK UR END STATS AND PROCEED
    3 CLICK CONTINUE ON THE REWARD SCREEN
    4 CONGRATULATIONS U WERE AFK GO BACK IN THE QUEUE

i got the same problem, clicked continue after the game and i got black screen. friend of mine got kicked for afk too

1 Like

I get black screen to, is that the AFK thing cause I do not get a msg?

1 Like

yes man, something to do with their afk system?!

That is awfull, first you can not fish and then you can not do Outrush Posts without being kicked. Way to go.

1 Like

lets be honest, we do play an open beta. but not stable version of the game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.