After maintenance numerous people were kicked from their company

• What is your character name in New World: Aumo

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    El Dorado

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    After servers came up post maintenance on NA WEST numerous people were factionless with no cause. It Happened to me and many other people. I see things as if I were not in a company. Some people remain in the company and can see the people who got kicked. Owner and Consul were kicked so we can’t edit the territory or make our army for a war that is tonight. This is insanely game breaking.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am not in a company and can’t be kicked or reinvited because there is nobody above my rank. We can’t go to war because our army is empty because nobody can edit the army.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no fix as of yet.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: joined after maintenance and update.

5 Likes

Same server, same problem.

1 Like

NA-W Yggdrasil
I’m the Governor of our Company and I also encountered the same issue.

I quickly left and rebooted my client, I’m still sitting at ~470 in queue though, I’ll give an update on whether it worked or not when I manage to get back in.

(Other Company members are suffering from the same issue)

Same I was the Governor for a company it shows it still active. Relogging to see if that fixes it. 130 Que!

Re logging did fix the issue for me!

2 Likes

Likewise

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.