After salvaging many furnishing schematics i learned not one of them

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Goonzee
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: oceana
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:sooo many salvaged schematics game me no learned recipe… so fkn pissed off
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i waited weeks to earn the money to purchase these schematics and when i used them i learned nothing. complete waste of time and life and longest hardest farmng for that money that was used and lost how do u think i feel im pissed and want to quit new world now
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no i didnt, is there anyone on new world to even get help from? this is crazy
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:i used the schematics already. you guys are the ones with the history check my account and help me
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: salvage furnishing schematics

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.