AGS intentionally not banning gold sellers?

Your isolationism is showing.

It’s interchangeable over here. Of course you knew that. Check is the normal use in North America.

Why does everything think they are so smart when even a simple 2 minute check on the words history will give the correct answer…

I’ll even save you the hassle:

“ The spellings check, checque, and cheque were used interchangeably from the 17th century until the 20th century.[2] However, since the 19th century, in the Commonwealth and Ireland, the spelling cheque (from the French word chèque) has become standard for the financial instrument, while check is used only for other meanings, thus distinguishing the two definitions in writing.[nb 1]

Check is the original spelling.[4][5]The newer spelling, cheque, is believed to have come into use around 1828, when the switch was made by James William Gilbart in his Practical Treatise on Banking.[5]

In American English, the usual spelling for both is check.[6]

Happy?

That is an accusation you cannot prove. Shall be ignored.

Isn’t that what is called sand-box player driven economy mmo?

Been proven on multiple top servers admitted by top companies. You’re naive and ignorant. STFU ape.

Well, it depends, proof is very dependent on your IQ level, which is clearly not that high.

Source: Trust me bro…

You’re delusional stay in your false reality. It’s already been posted on the forums. Use your keyboard before you speak.

https://forums.newworld.com/t/proof-of-a-company-selling-gold/649588?u=goyle

:yawning_face:

Let’s agree to disagree on the RMT thing, but the other points are the clear description of sand box mmo and player driven economy, am I wrong in that?

can’t read that language, I’d assume it’s true for some companies, but I won’t generalize.

Believe what you want. Humans have done worse for less…

I’d also argue taxation is not player driven. Player driven is farming, crafting, trading post, etc. Tax is a system that takes away from that not adds to it.

I do not disagree with you, but this is the game design since alpha, it’s based on companies controlling settlements for gold and taxes, this is no surprise. It is too late to change this system now, either live with it or quit.

The problem with this is that there are several ways for companies to cripple others ability to build up another territory.

I do think companies that win wars should be rewarded. I don’t expect the tax system to be removed. However it can be adjusted more frequently as to create fair gameplay and a better market.

Trading post made to a global market was a good idea but not enough. The wealth could be more spread to the other territories or faction.

There could be a cap for tax earned and the coin could be funnled elsewhere. There’s plenty of options for tuning the system but it does need to be tuned.

Yes humans will be humans and when opportunity presents itself people will jump on it. RMT would happen with or without the tax system. However funneling millions per week to one single player is the problem and literally gives them the coin to RTM.

1 Like

Can’t disagree.

1 Like

No one cares. Bye!

This is working as intended and in no way hurts the game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.