AGS, PLEASE! Stop the BOTS in the TRADERS!

It’s happening in SEVERAL SERVERS now and TURNED INTO A BIG ISSUE.
It’s being discussed already in zone chats and Discords.

Bots are lowering prices in several servers by posting items in traders with ultra low prices in the amount of 2 items (reposing in seconds when bought).

For like a week now, bots are posting items for almost no value in the amount of 2 items, in a loop behavior.

Example: If Fire Mote costs 5 gold, they put only 2 fire motes at 1 gold, if you but those 2, they post 2 more in seconds, you buy them and they post 2 more again in seconds. Alaways in the amount of 2.

This makes players believe that Fire Mote (any items they are using this methos with), costs 1 gold and so they start lowering the price until Fire Motes cost 1 gold.

1 - THIS IS HAPPENING WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT ITEMS, NOT ONLY FIRE MOTES
2 - THIS IS HAPPENING IN A LOT OF DIFFERENT SERVERS NOW.

Before someone says it’s not a bot, its a person to lower prices so they can sell it more expensive later, no it’s not, because that person IS NOT buying anything, even ite with low prices, and prices are not going up. We have monitored and nothing is being bought.

PLEASE AGS, DO SOMETHING AND STOP THIS BECAUSE IT’S BREAKING ECONOMY IN SERVERS, EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS IN SEVERAL SERVERS.

2 Likes

I mean I do it too. So there are people doing it. Its a pretty common strat for making gold.

1 Like

Posting/replacing exactly every 1 minute a lot of different articles at the same time is not human, that’s a script.

Also, strat for making gold you say but the bot is not buyng anything, even when the prices go low, no one is buying as we’ve been monitoring the items and amounts posted.

Don’t derail becuase I meant AN EXACT SITUATION that a human can’t maintain.

Again, posting/replacing exactly every 1 minute a lot of different articles at the same time is not human, that’s a script.

They are bots…I’ve been reporting the same 2 on different servers for the same thing. One is level 18 and the other is level 19. They sell all motes, ores, precious ores, woods, fibers, stone, herbs, flux, rawhides at crazy low prices and then replace within 30 seconds. No matter the time of day or night they are there 24/7. I’ve been reporting one since server open on olympus and the other one for months on maramma. The regular gathering bots themselves and the spam bots seem to eventually get banned but these trade post bots don’t.

1 Like

@Luxendra please read @jagger2015 post above.
Can you please forward/do something about this asap?

Holy bold abuse, Batman!!!

1 Like

You’ll probably have sth like 500players per server doing exactly that all day long lol

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.