AGS, take my money

Wow, if these are the next shop skins no worries to buy them all.

I think many will agree. it’s much more mature, dark, than the latest skins.

What do you think ?

20 Likes

Yeah I will likely get all 3 :rofl:

3 Likes

Finally got a really really good costume, i gona buy all!!:rofl:

4 Likes

Is there anything else, like weapons or something?

1 Like

Mmmh In my opinion yes, but not datamined et !

Ahaha same ! :rofl:

1 Like

Hey! Super happy you like the skins.

What other theme would you like to see in the future?

5 Likes

tower shield!
Please bring a nice shield skin.

2 Likes

I think a lot of people love skins in the darker fantasy genre, like the wolf in armor fits the new world style better than a little pig with a hat haha.

Like this for example :slight_smile:

Sorry for the ref to TESO xD

12 Likes

These are decent, but the themes you should be doing is a no brainer. Go Google military uniforms from the 16th-18th century for European, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries. Make skins based on those actual REAL uniforms. Don’t forget to make a Scottish uni complete with kilt!

2 Likes

About time there is something normal.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is their interpretation of a kilt;

Something like that , and if u guys add some costum with gender effect would be nice , i mean if male charactet use them get diffrent and when female char use them become with another effect like girls hair model and etc i mean.

I want to be able to bind skins to items/item sets. The current one skin for all thing is sub-optimal.

Sets I’d actually buy. Only problem will be that they’ll be less appealing because EVERYONE will be wearing them lol…

1 Like

Thank you everyone for adding your ideas! These are super awesome. I have passed this thread along to our Dev team for review. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I think sometimes having silly skins is okay but there seems to be way more silly skins in the game than there are seriously cool ones that fit with the lore/aesthetic of the game. Need more like this. Step in the right direction.

5 Likes

Some skins are really nice, but the problem is that hood and mask is in one slot.

For example Jester skin - I didn’t buy it, because I don’t like mask.

Would be nice to have separate slots for hood and mask.

1 Like

Umm yeah, just saw the skins, AGS can take my money too. :moneybag: I main a tank, but getting all of them!

1 Like

A bit too edgy for me, but atleast its not another gold clown shit like every skin pack until now. I will still wait for a normal skin I think.

2 Likes