Ags where is my house now!

• What is your character name in New World: BlazingREAPZ

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aquila

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:Logged in today after the down time, my house is not showing to be recalled to the location. I teleported there using now my azoth and the house is showing a price and the only way i can enter my house is by selecting it from the housing information screen and finding my name in the list where the housing points is, I enter my house but i cannot do anything inside it is like i am viewing my house as another person

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot recall to my house and im scared im going to lose it??? Not only have i lost gold over the past few days with trading and the post disabled now you have messed up my house too! Honestly 530 hours played and i think im about to quit to be honest.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: None Just log in and it appears the house no longer belongs to me!

same happened to my friend already over a week ago with the exact same house, he even had his taxes paid, unfortunately he doesnt care at all about the game so sadly he just stopped playing after this accident…

I wonder if i will get a reply regarding this from the support team

Where is my house what is going on with this game?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.