Albraca Merge EU IMPORTANT

Why is there no merge on Albraca ? Amazon are you trolling us? We have 200-500 Players a day
There is no way! Merge into us or merge us into the other Server doesnt matter! Do Something AGS!

4 Likes

Nobody here to give me an Statement?

up

Hi @Kano95, I hope you are having a great day.

Right now the team is evaluating and working on different worlds to be merge, you can check all the details here :

Also here is the list of planned worlds to be merge:

See you on the lands of Aeternum!

We have a problem in understanding why every lowpop server on vanaheim nu is merged together except albraca. Cluster will have 2 Servers with 800+ players and Albraca with 400, where’s the point? either merge all servers except utgard, or all 7 into utgard, but don’t exclude albraca from everything. this is utterly disappointing. Your explaination with “we don’t merge all servers cuz bugs may occur” is disappointing as well. In other clusters you are merging 7 servers all together, but on vanaheim nu it’s a problem and may cause bugs, we all feel trolled by AGS.

Wtf is this Answer?

2 Likes

you be kidding me right? Why is there no Merge for Albraca the server is dead?

ty for not answering anything and instead making everyone even more angry :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi players, I’m sorry that you are all feeling this way, as I mentioned before the team keeps working and monitoring the servers to continue merging them, as this is a work in progress.

Thanks for providing your feedback regarding this situation, I’m going to move the post to the feedback section of this forum, so our developer team can check on it.

Make sure to stay tuned for further worlds merge information.

If you have any other feedback feel free to post it on:

Happy Holidays to all here!!! :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.