****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Otter Bill
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Olympus
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: The update stated Alkhests would start providing the bonus of 20% when crafting. I bought 28000 Hyssop, 4
800 Azoth Water, and fished up nearly 7k water in preparation. My 1st craft of 1000 I did not even realize it did not proc. My next combine of 830 , as I was not typing in chat that time, is when I did realize there was no 20% chance applied
- Is this a bug or an exploit: A bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well, the intent was to gain 360 more Alkahest, that sell for about 9g ea, so yes, it cost me 3600 gold
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: That 3600 is lost unless it is replaced, so Ill recover if it is
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Make Infused Alkahest at a T5 Alchemy station.
Its a low pop server. Hyssop is upwards of 40-50s ea. Its not a “retry soon” issue due to how few people we have. its a try in 3 weeks issue.
So I would like to see a form of remuneration of materials not rewarded at the least if that is a thing you’re going now.