All EU servers are online - lies

Quoting the discussion from [Downtime] New World Update: 1.0.1:

https://forums.newworld.com/u/TrevzorFTW claims all EU servers to be online - I dont know where he’s getting his information from - but that is definitively not the case

22 Likes

I counted 36 that were still showing under maintenance…that was 5 minutes ago

3 Likes

Yeah round about 30 Servers are down!

New World (gyazo.com)

1 Like

Yeah Caer sidi is still down, so I don’t know what he is on about.

1 Like

I can confirm my eu server is still down. LIES!

1 Like

(!) cap detected (!)

1 Like

Central EU server is online has been since 6pm BST, im on right now…

All the High and Medium population servers are up in the EU. Low population servers, which I moved to because of the login issues, are not.

1 Like

[EU Central] Hyperborea- completely offline

1 Like

Yes around 35 - I would care much less if mine wasn’t one of them of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

When devs are tired to deal with all the question of the CM, they told real bs and let CM took the fall. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sadly midgard is still down.

1 Like

still a good chunk (40-ish) of servers are still under maintenance id say that’s far from “All”

1 Like

I counted, 36 of eu servers down by the time of this post (xx:10pm)
Ofcourse, mine is amongst them. Argh.

1 Like

(!) cap detected (!)

My boyfriend is able to log and not me, and we’re both on same server :confused:
I can see the server (Menkar) is up and running but I still have “maintenance” button instead of “play”.

2 Likes

True, all lies. The server I play on is still down. But I can wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine is also down. Heracleion, EU. I counted more than 80 EU central servers being down before it refreshed. This was 3 minutes ago.

1 Like

Down for me also great look forward to waiting in a q :blush:

1 Like

nice info