All Event Chests do not provide items with over 591 GS

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Seether Magnes
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mag Mell
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All NPC Event Chests (Major Breach, Minor Breach, Invasions) do not have items with over 591 gear score. I had a feeling that this was the case but after talking to some people on my chest run who also have 600 watermarks I feel like the sample size is large enough to be conclusive. I personally have opened around 50 Level 65 portal greater caches and 80 minor caches as well as 10 invasion chests. When adding in the people I was talking to, the number of chests opened was over 1000. No one had ever seen an item over 591 gear score.

I think this bug is probably related to the bug that was stopping items with over 591 gear score to drop from open world boss/chests as well as expeditions. I think this is potentially the case with OPR and War chests but I don’t have a large enough sample size to say that with certainty. Please fix this!

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes the rewards nearly meaningless.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, I no longer grind these things for chest rewards.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Have 590+ Watermark for multiple gear slots. Open a bunch of the chests.
1 Like

same issue here! if they dont fix that asap the game is unplayable, you cannot really increase your watermark

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.