All my gold is missing

i logged off the game 7 hours ago, right now as i just loged back in i see this, all my gold is gone, can i get some support please? i didnt do any transfer, i didnt bought anything from the trade post

Hello @ShalomDD

Greetings!

I am sorry to know that your gold has gone missing.

Please perform basic troubleshooting once, as loss of files or corrupted files, sometimes, may cause these kind of issues.

-Run Steam and New world as admin
-Run Integrity check-

-And relaunch the game

If this doesn’t solve the issue, please respond to this post so we can escalate it.

Have a great day!

hello, i did the integrity check , it ran without issue and then i logged in again, my gold is still 0.00

Hello @ShalomDD!

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience with the missing gold :frowning:

The best way to help you would be contacting support through chat here: New World - Support | Amazon Games

That way we can receive the pertinent information to help you with this.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

• Provide 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • DxDiag report: Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag. Click on dxdiag.exe. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I hope you stay safe and take care!
See you in Aeternum! :woman_mage: :snowflake:

i thank you sir, but this is the second time this happens to me, the first time i lost 10k, today i lost 35k, im not a dupper, i farmed and worked hard to get those amounts that are not that big anyway, it would piss me more the day i lose 100 or 200k due to these same weird issues, the last time this happened i got no help from support after 3 weeks of back and fort, i think is time to put this game down.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.