All my items in the storage shed are gone

Character name: Gadeva Al’Mher
World: Pahruli

I played for around two hours yesterday and put almost all my items into the storage shed in Monarch’s Bluff. When I logged in this morning, all my items were gone! Relogging did not solve the issue.

1 Like

I have the same problem… But days of playing worth of stuff all gone - whole storage shed was empty.

1 Like

Lost all items too.
Loaded shed up to free up weight over 2 days of playing. After playing a few hours and a death today, I went back to unload again and all items but 3 (stone, rawhide, greenwood) all gone.

1 Like

same issue here, but my whole storage was placed in my inventory!

1 Like

Any feedback from Amazon/NewWorld or just SOL?

1 Like

I have experienced the same bug, in First Light.

1 Like

This just happened to me after a crafting failed message. Amazon fix this. I just lost everything of value I had been saving for endgame…

I had the same thing happened just now, clicking Inventory on the maps showed my items on First Light, but when I went there the storage was empty, I closed game, waited 10 mins and when I came back the items were not even on the map any more.

1 Like

yeah this is BS. Too many hours of gathering/playing too mention and feel sane but I lost probably 500k worth of stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.