All the items and marks I bought from the store have disappeared

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Kara Bilal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:EU Central/Abaton
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:All the items and marks I bought from the store have disappeared, although they show unlocked in my purchase history, I can’t use them.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    [/url]
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Known issue! The corresponding announcement is here: [Notice] Server Issues - #2 by Luxendra

Shoud it not also be listed here as this is where you tell everyone to go Known Issues List communication skills

I play on Eu but i had alot of problems also at first when i tried to log in today it kept giving me an error ‘‘cant verify aplication’’ or something . I reinstalled the game went to farm 1 elite in shattered i killed it 15 times it dropped me 0 bags 15 times over . I died and now im stuck in an eternal login screen . Amazon you never responded to any of my tickets ever or helped me out with any of the troubles i got in game but please respond to this im waisint my time here

Same problem here!"

What is your character name in New World:

=> Tankwart

What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Silipium

=> Utgart

Describe the issue you are experiencing:

By the 2nd character (Tankwart on Utgart) the buyed skins und marks will not be shown anymore!

But by the 1st charakter (Marantis on Caspak) it works normal (buyed skins und marks will be shown normally)

Untill yesterday it works normal by both chars!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.