All Weaver's Gear missing

Logged in today and it was all gone (minus the shoes-did not have). Is this the Harvester gear thing all over again?

Camelot : Kastiron

Hi @Rabbi!

I hope you are doing well.

I understand the situation well, but quick question when was the last place you saw the gear? Maybe you placed it in a storage shed?

Looking forward to your reply! :smiley:

I keep all that gear in EF. I used it yesterday. I have checked every shed on the map and notta. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

And did you have the gear locked so you wouldn’t salvage it or drop it?

Yes

Verified files. Restarted. Ran Steam as Admin. Started game. Still not there. Thanks.

Once again thanks for the quick reply and for letting me know of what you have tried! :smiley:

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, what I need you to do now is contact our Live Customer Service here, Contact Us | Amazon Games , and let them know of your situation also please link them this forum thread aswell. They will most likely raise a ticket and they will need the following files:

In-game logs:

Instructions for finding the in-game logs:

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.

And Dxdiag logs:

1. Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and run DxDiag.exe

The ticket is to check what happened with the gear-set and try to get it back to you.

Hopefully they are able to help you out and return the items to you, take care and have a good one. :grin:

Ticket with logs submitted. Thanks.

@Hunden This is part of the reply that I received. I’m not entirely sure what it means.

Right now we can’t access our tool as of the moment so there is nothing much that we can do about it but as soon as we got back the access we will try to see what we can do.

Thank you for your understanding.
We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.
Best regards,
XXXXXX
Amazon Game Studios

Hi @Rabbi ,

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your post. We are sorry you are not able to enjoy your adventure in New World.

This could be a possible bug, please post it under Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums (Bug Reports - New World Forums)

Please use this above section to report any in-game bugs or exploits you encounter and use the following template. Our Dev team will be checking it as soon as possible.

Character Name:
Issue that occurred:
Time and Date:
World/Server:
Location where issue occurred:
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue:

Alternatively, I will also request you to please check the trading post so see if it was accidentally listed.

If not then as suggested above you can contact our Live Customer Service here, Contact Us | Amazon Games and provide the details along with your Steam id so that they can search the gear or raise a Ticket.

Please do mention the following details in the chat

• The missing items and gear score for the same.
  • If you had equipped it or was it in storage
  • If in storage then which one?
  • Last usage date and approx time

I hope this helps.

I already submitted a ticket with the requested logs…that should be enough. Read the whole thread please. The reponse I got makes no sense and you replying with some boilerplate answer does not help.

crickets

Hi @Rabbi!

I hope you are doing well! Sorry I was in my weekend.

I understand what the live customer service send you, let me check what is going on but first, just to be sure, your in-game name is “Kastiron” right?

1 Like

Hi @Rabbi!

I got information on what happened to the items!

The only thing we are good on is the shoes since you did not have a pair, the shirt should still be with you somewhere, check your inventory or any storage. The other items are what is unfortunate, they were discarded.

This is information gathered from the ticket, you will most likely get an e-mail with this information soon.

Hopefully you understand, take care! :smiley:

Discarded? Interesting. I just looked everywhere and the shirt is not there…anywhere. I did this three times before bringing up the issue. No clue where the shirt could be.

1 Like

Yes, it says “discarded” and well for the shirt it says “unequipped” specifically, that’s why I recommended that you search everywhere because I don’t know the precise location of it.

I will take a look into your account to see if I can find anything.

Awesome. Thanks. Any idea why locked items can be discarded? Seems like they should not. As for the shirt, I’m still looking…I am going to every shed on the map and looking…not just in the drop down from one shed. Still nothing. Thanks for taking the time, the shirt is the only piece that costs a bunch of coin.

1 Like

Maybe I discarded them because so many the icons are totally wrong most of the time?

Still my bad I guess.

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @Rabbi!

I hope you are doing well! :smiley:

This appears to be a troublesome bug, there were some reports of this in here, Items showing the wrong icons, either way I will be reporting this from my end and if possible please go to the Bugs Reports section of the forums and make a post there of this issue, just to give more visibility to the team.

This is the template of the report, just in case:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

If you see any other items displayed wrongly, just like this one, please let know as soon as possible.

Take care and have a good one!