- What is your character name in New World: C3rul3anS3a
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: maramma
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: not receiving xp from the performances as they’re always bad despite perfect or great on every note
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug?
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t level music skill at all
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not yet
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I’ll have to download obs record me playing the music and post it seperate
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I dont know how to repoduce it, but every time I try and perform some music to try and get xp, even running a music 5 times in a row it’s always a bad performance, despite perfect/great hits on everything, maybe it’s my ping? as I run with 600+ ping
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) I’m est and it’s been happening monday (8/1/22) and tuesday (8/2/22) morning like 12am-4am for me (9pm-1am pst)
alright, a follow up to the previous post, here is the video I said I would have to make quickly to show that, even though I hit every note in the performance, it fails to give me anything but “bad” as a score, I said it in the last song I play but it might be hard to hear, I think what’s going on is client side, I’m hitting everything perfectly, but on server side, it’s picking up I’m missing notes or something as a friend has mentioned he hears me failing to hit notes, however I’m not missing notes, he wasn’t on so I couldn’t play with him to show it was still bad even with someone else, in fact I know that it was dragging him down as well as we were playing in an area together it we were just getting bad performances regardless
and upon trying add the file… since it’s a .mkv I can’t upload it for some reason… as it wont allow me to, and OBS doesn’t upload in the appropriate file types
appropriate file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, or webp
OBS file types: flv, mp4, mkv, mov, ts, m3u8
… great just great, I can’t add the file I need to prove what I was trying to show
Heya @Axt0ndalh, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this bug. Not to worry, even though your video won’t upload I will still forward your report to the Development team to reivew.
thank you, again I think it might be the lag I have since I have 600+ ping, peaking at like 1300+ before I just start not being able to play as it causes me to stop moving all together (during this time I can see my ping hit over 9k), I run on satellite internet which is why it’s soo bad, even on discord call’s I have that high of ping… I dont know what’s causing this but it’s annoying as if I try and run solo, I can’t grind the xp needed for different buffs to buff myself before going into an area, is there really no way I can send the video as proof of my situation? the only work around I could think of would be possibly email, but I dont know about that either, as I dont know if it will be able to be uploaded that way either
oh wow ye that explains it…
i mean u might try a vpn service, if ur provider can’t get u a better access.
yeah it seems to work fine for everyone else, but me, like I can’t grind the xp at all as all I get is “bad” scores for whatever reason, I hit every note, great or perfect, and still get bad as a score
can’t, not if I want my internet throttled even further than it already is, as if my isp picks up I’m using one, they’ll throw it right into the garbage, I live out in Amish country Ohio, and the nearest hardline ISP is spectrum, and a few years ago they said it would cost 15-22k to get hardline just to us, and we had just moved so we got the satellite internet as we didn’t have any choice, we couldn’t get 15-22k just like that, even though my dad works from home on the internet, even his job wont help us get better internet out here
strange decision to move over to there then but idk maybe anyone of the community has an idea to help ya
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.