AMAZON, You Are Now 2 Minutes Late With No Updated ETA, Why Do You Disrespect Us All The Time?

Devs did post an update before you made your post.

oops

2 Likes

violently shakes screen

12 Likes

Just to stay in the pattern, you will not receive an answer, you know?

3 Likes

chill mate, watch a video or something… jeez

10 Likes

They made their post at the same time I did. Anyway, they didnt get an ETA, they said soon. Completely unprofessional as usual.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Because you have already payed your money? Mate, the hole life is like that)

2 Likes

i guess you just spam the forum like a brain dead guy that doesnt even make the effort to check news before, so im helping you there : ToschCommunity Manager

6m

We are in the final steps of finishing todays maintenance. Please note that it will take a bit of time to bring all worlds back online. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

LOL. Go make yourself a coffee… watch a movie. Distraction can help you.

3 Likes

ETA is they are getting ready to restart servers have patience

2 Likes

Dear New World Team,

Going forward, give the wrong time for etas. Example: You’re about to do a ~3 Hour Maint… instead say it’s 6 hours. When they come back up before the 6 hours everyone will be like “omg, it’s back! They’re done in half the time? Amazing!”

-Follow me for more tips!

30 Likes

:rofl:

This was actually funny.

2 Likes

well Thaltos, they don’t care. by they it is AGS. you bought their product and they don’t care about you anymore. To be honest, they shouldn’t since you are no longer paying them anything for their time or service. So they will do whatever they want because what will they lose at this point? a customer that already purchased a one time product?

1 Like

It was tested in PTR ? no??? 100 bugs and exploits in 3… 2… 1…

2 Likes

This is actually good advice.

There is a word they use called “approximately”. Suggest you grab a dictionary and enlighten yourself.

6 Likes

AGS did me a favor with this downtime. Without it my yardwork never would’ve gotten done. Thanks AGS!!!

5 Likes

This is the most entitled post. You have be trolling. Tell me you are trolling.

4 Likes

It does say “approximately” 3 hours, so please look that word up in the dictionary. I put it in quotes just for you :wink:

5 Likes