AMAZON, You Are Now 2 Minutes Late With No Updated ETA, Why Do You Disrespect Us All The Time?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Here is a better one:

Dear New World Team,

Get a new team.

3 Likes

Do you honestly think people will be like that, I mean look at these forums. People will complain that they didnt know the servers came up early and are now behind. I mean dont get me wrong I think it would be great but I dont think it will make the people like the OP happy,

1 Like

Patience is a virtue. If I had a nickel every time a downtime didnt go outside the maintenance window at work Id have a couple of dollars sitting around myself. Unless you do need to be logged in all the time then I apologize

1 Like

Beat me to it :grin:

1 Like

This is called NERD RAGE !!!

1 Like

Just like Prime, 2 day shipping actually means three.

4 Likes

then uninstall big boy

3 Likes

Cc vous pouvez vous connecter vous ?

maybe get some help then?

Game is out for ~ 1368 hours and u have a average of 16.6 hours per day o.o

1 Like

This forum is really full of losers.

3 Likes

Approximately 21 minutes late now with no ETA yet.

oh hes serious

came for the sarcasm, left with a head ache

7 Likes

10 days has passed and not even a mention anywhere or a statement from AMAZON about this

Bug - Not gaining any Weaponsmithing Experience - Bugs and Exploits / Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums

1 Like

Based. Casuals seething

1 Like

0aa9638841c19ecea981c21e092b6315

well look whos here.lol

Damn. Anyone not play any other games?

I dont care about any delay if the maintenance will do at the same time as in US (6am) sorry but all maintenance is in EU Primetime its so hard to change the time and do different maintenance for every single region.
All the time we had the same problem rly.
Soon it time came that I need to change the game. Im sick of these tons of bugs, not working economy - try to be a crafter on the server with 200-300ppl online - > I cant sell any single food or mats because everyone has access to everything or dont care about crafting because its easier to find ppl for chest/elite farm and got better gear.
Im sick of watching ppl on YT that playing on normal servers and can sell mats etc.
How long do we need to wait for marge people cant move from dead or dying servers

2 minutes late and you create a hate post? Seriously?

You need to go outside a bit my dude. Take a break from gaming for awhile. This is not a sustainable way to live your life.

2 Likes