Another useless patch

So amazing to see the “Waiting” emote being added in the game. This is actually exactly what we all wanted because now we can express how we feel in game by spamming this emote as we wait for a real patch that fixes the real issues in this game. Not another useless patch that “fixes” crap no one cares about. Nice to see it takes 2 patches and 10 hours of downtime to fix the a UI bug (Leaving event message bug). Wonder how long the downtime will be this time and if it will even fix the issues or create more like the last one.

Also good to see AGS making us enter the Cash Shop to claim our free emote. Definitely not luring us to the cash shop with a little freebie to try and entice us into spending more money.

Fire the incompetent Team Lead and hire someone who can actually direct the team and prioritize the real issues in the game. Let me name a few just off the top of my head:

• Fire Staff still buggy/broken
  • Musket still buggy/broken
  • Character still freezes in place randomly (said you fixed this but you didn’t)
  • Outpost Rush???
  • Abuse in war/invasion system
  • PVP game with no end game PVP since everyone goes PVE to farm gear
  • Economy broken
  • 5 quests in game where mobs spawn after using an item don’t despawn. Making the quest near impossible to complete.
  • Many many many more…just turn the game on for 10 minutes and you’ll find it. But wait, AGS doesn’t play their own game as we’ve no doubt figured out by now.

And guess what, it gets worse. All these issues have been here since the Alpha or Beta and we already reported them. Damn…can’t wait to use my new emote.

2 Likes

It’s been 3 weeks lmao.

2 Likes

I feel that you could have posted this and made your point, in a less toxic way.

5 Likes

I could have. I chose not to. This way expresses how me and many others feel.

Im happy that they at least made the maintenance start at 7 instead of 12.

3 Likes

Only took 5 instead of 10 this time. They’re learning.

1 Like

Failed to fix Achievements again…it gets to a point where you must realize your team is not very good at their jobs. This is a UI error which AGS has failed to fix in 4-5 patches now (Since CBT)

1 Like

Don’t forget to add the frequent disconnection when there’s an explosion while doing corruption runs xD

Go out a while dude. The sun is good for you

1 Like

It’s nearly 3 months since closed beta, and most of the issues reported in that still not fixed or even acknowledged by Amazon…

3 Likes

What makes you think the economy is broken? seems to be working as intended

1 Like

:clown_face:

1 Like

90% of items being worth 0.01 gold is working as intended? The intentions of AGS must be to kill their own game if that is the case. And also who are you to say it is working as intended?

The notion of a broken economy comes from its relative health in comparison to a real life economy. In that regard it is broken.

Not enough means of income for players to spend money.
Items are either over-farmed and useless or close to non-existent - there is no middle ground.
There is no standard for the value of gold.

There are simple fixes for this, and I would go into detail on these but it would fall on deaf ears. So instead i’ll be a toxic ass about it because it makes me feel better.

The items ain’t worth 0.01 cause there are not enough income of the players. They are sold 0.01 cause they are worthless, trash items without use but high supply.
Items like gunpowder, gold ore, platinum etc. you can get many, but they don’t have use. Using gold to level up your skill is a waste of time, so ppl just dump it on the market, or just throw it away, as they mine the veins for xp/gems.

In other games trash items like this would be dumped on vendors and k, but there are no vendors.
Also the whole crafting system is flawed. The lowest level items are the most demanded, hence - as stated by BASIC economy laws - they are the most valuable.

1 Like

might be your server. The economy is thriving on my server and the only items worth .01 are basically stone blocks and weak potions. Green wood 20+ cents per piece, stone 20+ cents per piece, fungal spores 50+ gold per piece, iron 2 gold per piece, silver .15 per piece, hide 45 cents per piece.

1 Like

stop making excuses for this indy company… do you want another blizzard 2.0? i dont think so

1 Like

That blizzard kept an MMO on top for 18 years bro. And it still keeps it in the top 3 :smiley: They are who they are, but in many ways they do a great job. (refering to raids)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.