Anyone else locked out of their game after a lag attack?

• What is your character name in New World: Bawgwar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Jiuyou
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: i was prepping for a war for a territory and i was experiencing extreme lag i ended up disconnecting due to it and after finally reconnecting to the internet i log into the game and i am give an error saying i need to log into steam in order to play and a second error behind it saying that there was a untrustable file but it was a steam client file i don’t remember exactly since im trying to reinstall the game to fix the issue currently but it was (86x) steamclient.dll file of some form which i don’t know much about the steam client but i haven’t changed anything about the files on my computer since i downloaded the game I’ve gotten 86 hours in and only now am i having an issue, similarly another game that uses the cheat engine war thunder wouldnt allow me to log in either using steam. i’m putting this bug report here as a reference for when i submit a real ticket as i wait for help. the lag either broke something in steam or the anti cheat i just need to know what so i can play again we lost the war because of this we needed the heals i could put down range
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can no longer log in in closes the game endlessly
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: i cant its on entry to the game and the error messages arent something i can use steam to press f12 on since its adjunct to the game itself
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: all i had was a extreame amount of lag for a long period of time then a disconnect. and i got the messages on reconnect
1 Like

Check the Game Support forums – looks like Steam updated some files but Easy Anti-Cheat hasn’t figured it out yet.

1 Like

have same problems. i reboot my comp. steam instaling update. and now i can’t enter innto game

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.