Apsu [SA] huge housing flashfoward

• What is your character name in New World:
    Vladzera

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Apsu / Nibiru Eta[SA]

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Last night (Friday the 19th) my guild transferred servers to Apsu. We pay the fees on the previous server and transfer. Everything went fine until the server started crashing. Apparently this happened only in Apsu. The server crashed 2x and went into maintenance for 2x. After the second maintenance (which lasted about 30 minutes) the house fees started to be charged even though they were already paid. The collection was made twice and now we’re all homeless because we couldn’t pay. The game charges the fees wrongly, because we already paid before transferring, and also doesn’t let us pay again on the new server. We have no warehouse, trophies or fast travel.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    I can’t use my house, my storage or even use the fast travel to my house or put items on trading post because the storage is full.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No. It’s been more than 10h since started this bug.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    No idea.

9 Likes

+1 - many on Apsu with the same problem. Help us @Luxendra

4 Likes

Same problem on Apsu.

3 Likes

Same here, paid housing yesterday and now is asking me to pay again. Not a guild, just a poor player here

4 Likes

Can we have some answers? We are playing without houses for like 12hours +.

We are not able to pay the taxes. When we do, it says that we sucessfully paid the Property Tax, but it doesn’t really pays and we’re stuck at it.

@Kay

3 Likes

@Kay @Luxendra UP

1 Like

same here (apsu), waiting for a fix @Luxendra @Kay

2 Likes

Same here (Apsu)
Waiting for a fix =(
@Luxendra @Kay

2 Likes

Apsu just went through a reset. I thought this would solve the problem, but my houses are still disabled and I still can’t pay the fees.

3 Likes

Hello?

@Ligase48

2 Likes

@Ligase48, I appreciate your answer. The thing is that our problem isn’t the “jump issue”. Our server didn’t have issues with time jump. Can you please read the report?

2 Likes

That’s where you are wrong. We DID have a time jump last night, but backwards. The entire map reset by an entire day and that’s why the housing fees have to be paid again, same for town maintenance, war declarations etc.

2 Likes

24h and I still don’t have my house, trophies and fast travel back. Not to mention the extremely crowded warehouses.

2 Likes

36 hours playing without houses and still counting… seems like the support team just ignores the weekend problems and leave it all for the monday’s crew.

At this point I’m just accepting (crying) and assuming that I’m playing the game in the hardcore mode.

2 Likes

It seems to me, that just like in the game, it’s RNG if your problem gets recognized or not. royllo server just fast fowarded, opona time skip

2 Likes

@Kay

2 Likes

@Luxendra @Kay

2 Likes

3 days in a roll. Since last friday night that’s my reality in New World:

I’m still with none of my 3 houses and still can’t pay the taxes. Weird because I payed all 3 houses 1 day before transfer…

2 Likes

3 days playing without a house and all my thropies just gone. I can’t acess them.

@Silverwolf any fix?

2 Likes

SAME HERE!!!

my storage is full… tradding post disable…

ANY FIX???

1 Like