****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: JhagOdhan
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aukumea
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: at level 60, with 200 arcana - it looks like it’s impossible to hit 600 GS. I’m not sure if its a bug, but the Fire Arcana only has quintessences as the maximum thing you can add in there, and that only raises the minimum gear score, not the maximum, making it only possible to hit 585.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug (maybe)
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t increase GS
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no im very sad
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
I dont see you talking about trophies buffs in houses
Those only apply to minimum gear score
gonna bump this - looking at it it seems like it boils down to:
+25 GS from 200 Arcana (525)
+15 GS from gear (540)
+30 GS from epic materials (570 - since fire quintessence only affects minimum)
+15 GS from food buff (585)
As seen from above - its impossible to hit 600, and thats really dumb
You are 100% correct, this is the same issue I am facing, 585 is the maximum you can craft because Arcana doesn’t increase quality, which is a shame because I’m capped at 585 weapons until this is fixed
It’s a bug. Wasting epic materials sure is fun.
do trophies not get you the remaining?
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.