Are they gonna fix the dungeon bug?

Ys is back up, Iroko is being looked at, Duat and Nolandia added to the list.

2 Likes

great thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

@Luxendra I know you’re really busy responding to everyone and I appreciate it so much. Any idea on an ETA for a server reset for Iardanes?

They’re rolling through them as far as I can tell right now.

He
y we need a restart on us west lardanes all dungeons bad for 3 days at lest. Appreciate the work and love the game.

Already on the list.

So the dungeon lugs fixed in Iroko?

1 Like

Could you also look into Aukumea in US-West? All expeditions are experiencing desyncs across the server.

1 Like

Could you please add USE Mu to the list? :slight_smile:

I keep getting invited to groups, and then the player with the orb keeps trying it even after i tell them to wait, and there’s gonna be a major problem until they can get a patch out, that players aren’t gonna have enough Amrine orbs to ensure the population makes it through lol

the amrine orb REQUIRES AN ITEM FROM THE END OF THE DUNGEON TO CRAFT ANOTHER ONE! LOL

Gah a lot of these have already restarted. Please help me help you by making sure we haven’t already addressed them :slight_smile:

@Luxendra,

DG issues are also happening on Kunlun, can you add it to the queue?

1 Like

any info on Nolandia?

Already on the list. Please scroll up to double-check to help me out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any info about a Alastor EU restart ?

1 Like

Iroko back up, thanks.

iroko back up ty

iroko stuck with incoming downtime on screen

1 Like

Haven’t seen Royollo reboot yet. Just to be clear we should see a message and get booted right? just want to make sure it’s not rebooting an instance server for the dungeons

Yes you should see a message and be kicked out as far as I am aware.

Edit: oh no wrong reply sorry D: @Trav